Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Rise (And Frustration!) Of The Machines



Ah , Blogging! Thy name is frustration sometimes!

Since I've switched out my blog to this site, I have had to re-enter (read: re-type) my favorite blog entries. I have to admit that I haven't been a very good blogger because I feel it's more productive for me business-wise to do things like, oh, I don't know, TAKING PICTURES. That and prospecting for business by putting shoe leather to pavement. But it is a brand new world we all live in, and I realize there's some importance in social media marketing. So I realize that I have to do better at blogging and Tweeting (didn't realize I was a bird!) and Facebooking.

*SIGH!* We all know how I feel about busywork.

Today I fought with my printer. I have two: an Epson Stylus Photo 1400 that I use to print the occasional 8 x 10 and my marketing kits (Pictage handles my mass photo print orders and they are fabulous!), and a Brother MFC 440CN that I use for my everyday print needs. Both have stood me in good stead. This isn't to say that they're not without their quirks, but on the whole they have been great.

Today the smaller printer decided to flex it's muscles just to remind me who was in charge, and ate something I had the unmitigated gall to want printed.

I guess I haven't recited the following enough times:

"I, for one, welcome our Robot Overlords!"

Do I want to stick my finger in there and clear out that paper jam? Hmmm....



2010-01-05
JTR5RM96S7X4

0 comments:

Post a Comment