Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where Did She Go?



Don't worry (not that you did, but I like to cover my bases JIC). I didn't fall off the face of the earth, or even fall down the steps at Raymondkills Falls. I've been busy-busy the past couple of days doing really productive things. I designed and got out a new marketing piece for the business that I began distributing today. (Side note - if any of you are reading this as a result of that piece, welcome! Let me know you're out there and drop me a comment.) Yesterday and today was doctor day. The one I was most concerned about was the dentist, but it turned out better than I anticipated.


I have a couple of posts in mind, so I'll be getting them into the hopper. Please rest assured that I'm doing my level best to keep up with my blogging responsibilities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment